I'm Just going Outside. I May Be Some Time...

Lad Litter will be taking a brief hiatus while he struggles manfully to get through a very busy time at work. Lad Litter regrets any inconvenience or loss of continuity. Lad Litter also apologises for talking about himself in the third person. Very annoying, that.

I should be back with a couple of posts in the next week or so. In the meantime, here is a limited rundown:

What I'm Reading:
Caesar's Legacy by Josiah Osgood;

What I'm Re-Reading:
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut;

What I'm Watching:
Life On Mars on the ABC;


Strange Days by Kathryn Bigelow on DVD;


What I'm Listening To:
Sweetheart of the Rodeo by The Byrds


Where I'm Going:
The Retreat in Brunswick on Thu night;
My Cricket Club's AGM on Fri night;
Home to watch Essendon vs West Coast on 7;
Blogs I'm Really Enjoying:


*The title is a reference to Titus Oates. Quite a guy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment